Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Green Dress Atonement Pattern

My birthday alternative

The uncle birthday again!

for the fourth time, they repeated that I wrote my first entry. Actually, I'm so already a month late. In February 2007 I started a second time, to keep a blog.

The first blog back then was not a "Hi, I'm ..." out and disappeared again directly in the trench. Today I do not even remember where I had created this blog. On the second attempt it was the Thomasu and Kickback who have encouraged me to write. Unfortunately, the two are not even kept up.

But their unwanted and unintended task completed it successfully. Today, four years later, I have written more than 1,500 entries. Most of it is indeed more than a diary for everyone, but that is not so. What is I do not actually own yet. If at some point I know the answer, I'll give modest.

the past four years, done a lot here. More and more new features as the mini poll, click the "three years" entry that Twitter or now the new "reading work" have crept in over time. It also has a little brother, who complains " steel blog.

wait time, think of what stuff me so is that I can upload it here. I'm curious. Well, now drink first one better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment