Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vitiligo Matrimonials

My demon!

I know I have in the past few weeks really showed some pictures. But as I already said I was still very busy! I was told, but nothing. It also remains.

Now I am however concerned with something else. The Hodi me on Saturday for a whole surge borrowed books in which so are all sorts of useful things. These books are now next to me and get more and more attention from me.

this morning but I saw the Hodi in the blog, as his current work, a little-documented. That motivated me a lot and I read my very limited to date me are inspiring work and started something new. The result have you seen so long ago.

first struck me during my recent to work, the sketches that I generally do not devote enough time. In addition, I have learned over the weekend that it makes sense to get smaller gradually with the brush . I wanted to combine all these things in a drawing. So far, I've always painted directly from my imagination, or things that are on my desk. But now I have an image loaded directly onto the monitor and drawn in the window next to it. Now I am quite satisfied first, but I know that there is still a lot of space above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment