Monday, February 28, 2011

Do I Have To List Vegetarian Option In Rsvp Card



An important thing but I unfortunately last Friday due to time constraints not write anymore, although I find them for significantly.

Last Thursday there was a small surprise celebration for Esmeralda . My old friend and roommate has packed his bags to make in Berlin on. To him one to give a fitting farewell, was the last time at his home, celebrated with him as indirect host. I guess there were so 20 people who gathered with him. A good round and blend for a super celebration. Unfortunately, it was a Thursday, so the evening did not stand up in the morning hours.

a lot of fun has made me anyway. And the Don Rocco I was not bad, easy to ignore my fatigue and yet remain an hour longer than I had planned it. But it was not enough anyway. But that's not general. We know this very clearly. But I've talked very well and had lots of fun. Particularly interesting were the discussions with the Sewa , the Wollo and the other guy whose name I do not know. A nice evening!

now remains for me, unfortunately there's not much else to hope for than that one does not see the Esmeralda too little and he will feel at home in Berlin! He has enough friends already there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment