Monday, February 28, 2011

Name Being Of A Cultural Fest



When writing the entry me two errors which I should have been immediately able to change. But the Tiny had wanted funny typo. Let's see if he finds them!

So, two weeks have passed already. Time, therefore, the last survey to evaluate. This

have asked me how you created on your favorite weekend. The result looks like as follows:

activities Weekend
prefer home
0 (0%)
pub or disco
1 (11%)
from among friends Aheim
3 (33%)
main thing!
5 (55%)

votes so far: 9
survey completed

whole nine people have been through. First, I demand more use here! To those who have been through it is of course a thank you!

Of these nine votes, 55% want to get out. No matter where. Generally no one wants to like sitting at home, because here was given no voice. 33% want to be at home with friends.

number one and number two I would now expect the other way around, when I consider how often we have in recent years, sat with friends at home instead of going somewhere. But it may be mistaken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment