Monday, February 14, 2011

Where To Buy A Real Desert Eagle Gun In Uk

My PC nuisance ** UPDATE **

Months ago I've made up my mind, my old "Lord of the Rings Online" character again to life. Even though my heart so players currently owned by another game, I did this with the Tiny and other friends back and play again.

I unfortunately messed have me buy the magazine with the game (now Free 2 Play ), I wanted to install it using my original CD. After I did this update came in 1000, which I promptly broke off. What was followed by a six-hour downloading the official side was with all contents. "Charging you the game here and start right away NOW" stood in front of the link. Six hours is not immediately and even the two hours of the update are not included.

After this was finally done, I thought I could finally get started now. Nope! I still need the activation key . I should really get in the download. If and thought are two great setbacks in such things! My original Key course, is not useful. Trying to use my existing account and bring them up to date is impossible because the page is well programmed yet. In any case, there is nothing.

The customer service sent me a useless automated response. In a further response I have to wait. Surely a lifetime. Of course I have directly created a new account to go to the problem of the road. Just thought difficult. Here again is the problem with the activation key . I'm unfortunately not and can not get it. Even if all supposedly free.

In between me Windows again shown that it is to be used for absolutely nothing and hung on a few times, broke off without being asked and blocked times just as 20 minutes from the computer, as it unasked updates installed. Great system! But the biggest waste is made up somehow always (Microsoft, George Bush, Hitler).

Now I have been sitting for several hours on the problem and am actually just as smart as before. No game, no key, and a lot of lost time. So if someone's computer screen games with the game "Lord of the Rings Online" has at least one or Key (any other magazine does too), he should get in touch please! Thank you!

** UPDATE **

Krass! Immediately after this record came a mail in which I was the reactivation of the account confirmed. When asked whether I still have a activation key needed , was a "no". I am now very curious to see if I Play now can actually play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment