Monday, February 21, 2011

M Jak Miloosc 809 Online

My King! My painting

a long and arduous period is behind us. Just four weeks ago, when the - Diger began the so-called - Award to elect . It is a vote for the most popular pub in food - is Rüttenscheid selected. Your remembering certainly to my call here, which I started some time ago.

Last Saturday it was finally over. The result was announced. Fast differently than expected, but only almost, could the middle Drinn grab first place and must now be "Best pub Rüttenscheid " call! Worth, I think!

Unfortunately I could not participate in the celebrations, as I had promised in the run somewhere else. Certain values must be held upright stop!

from here but will go again congratulations for food. A big thank you on behalf of the middle Drinn to all who have helped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment