Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Moistutizer To Use With Tazorac

"And I thought to myself. Homie, the bloggsch" be

One thing first: Times New Roman is by far the ugliest font in Word.
had to get rid of me necessarily. Now it's feeling better.

So where are the other day I was gone?
Exactly, at the farewell tour.
fact is that I am the only German now.
Left behind, so to speak.
Messi ran away from home Ner week after, Martina and I have even afterwards with imaginary waved handkerchiefs, so sad this was
I really must say that it is missing. I hope he reads this here, otherwise he still thinks that I like him. But as I've known him, he would always too lazy, the bastard, the miserable. (Sorry mom, but bastard is not even really Fäkalausdruck.)
My happiness.

Okay, Messi was gone, I had to work n clusters, and we were often out fully.
I have to learn this important salsa and merengue, and other hot Latin dances.
But I think it alittle bit too German in the hip.

goods in Bahía, grad so'n SalsaMerengueheisserLatinotanzschuppen and young, young. As we went down, my dear Scholli.
I love dancing and also may be rumgeschmissen and it look like they looked there. Menno.

some point (no idea when that was, my brain is a sieve, siento) are then the Dutch came.
in high heels and a English as mine at the beginning. So in principle hardly exist.
moment, the guy was not in high heels. But the girls.
Two girls and a guy.
Got it at the beginning of even non-noticed, were totally invisible, and it did not really know who are just now eig.
Eventually I then met the guy at the door and chatted with the little and tada, now I know that it starts in the Calidad, and the women in the animation and that they stay for 5 months.
re wat learned.
Mit der Zeit haben sie sich dann als recht nett rausgestellt und OH GOTT ICH MUSS EUCH WAS ERZÄHLEN.
Yesterday was Valentine's Day and yes, alas, accordingly, looked out the hotel.
hearts everywhere, in the reception, in the pond, the restaurant, everywhere was all red and plush.
Total disgusting.
But what can you do.
really a miracle that the receptionist had not transform into giant red heart plush smiling. The idea is certain to have at some point one.
Anyway, I thank God, free: D

evening was somehow something special in the show, so have Martina and I suited up and are (23483294 cm heels, at least!) down.
were grad Since then the animation Dutch women this, scrape together couples fürn game.
Incredibly boring, this couple.
Three persuaded they could, a fourth would not be found partout.
So I stand there so with Martin and Jens (Holland-type: Ohja, he also has a name) and nothing bad teeth.
until I Holla No.1 by Dani Mate urine together with Jens was dragged onto the stage, I realized that I should now have at once NEN friend.
We were couple No. 4.
Considering that we only knew for a week, not a bad start, wa.

So we had nothing but painfully funny games to make (no, nothing perverted. Boy, what do you think again. Shame on you. "), Among other things, I had to ping-pong balls through his pants thread and change places with him clothes.
Ohja.
clothes swap with my new friend I have known for a week.

the Animationsgurls then I already said that they do not believe so, that goes unpunished. My revenge will come and it's going to be embarrassing as hell

Directly after the show and as with all works were finished, grabbed Martin and me at once and so we dragged the Karaokewut night at 1 Juan Antonio, and Jens Animationsgurls in an Irish pub for karaoke.

In the end, Marty and I have just sung. ("Proud Mary" - and we were great)
In bed I was rang at 3 and 6 naturally cheerful to my alarm clock.

But what is-I am young and need not fit the GE ....
Rather: I'm young and need no sleep. Is overvalued anyway, the shit.

....
...
...
I find no witty and sparkling final set.
Aw rubbish.
...
...
...
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment