Monday, February 28, 2011

Why My Dog Urine So Smelly?

My success! His surprise

To the delight of Tinys there are times finally saw a StarCraft entry!

I did it! Months of play, learn, practice and training has paid off. An intermediate goal is done! I've been playing Friday in the Silver League!

unexpectedly came after a victory, the long-awaited report! "Congratulations, they have risen." Why I do not know, because before I lost two games against ranked gold. (A slight digression to the league system : you get the system equally strong opponent assigned and get a victory in the rank if you are high enough, you get assigned more opponents you win here more often lying against players of higher, then you climb some point.. on.) I actually thought that these games against the gold division would be important and I screwed up grad this have. But this was not the case. A win against a silver player was sufficient. My

previously scored points then immediately brought me still in second place. But for some reason I have been deducted from these points will have 500, so now my room is 12. Since I'm starting from a much worse place, I'm happy first!

Now I'm curious and I hope that my game is consistently good. I already wrote an entry about my good game. That was the beginning of a extremely bad game series. Moreover, here there is a different wind. The players play simply much more frequently, which of course leads to the fact that one is out of date quickly, although it enters no losses. But how good I am going to hit me that I can not say yet. I am curious what will happen in the next time to come. First, I can be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment